Let's learn more about English newspapers.
1- Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_Kingdom and answer these questions:
b- What is the difference between them?
2- Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspapers and answer the questions:
a- What sizes can a newspaper be presented in?
b- What is yellow journalism?
3- Go to:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian and answer these questions:
a- What type of newspaper is the Guardian?
b- When and where was The Guardian founded? and who did it?
c- How much is it?
d- What supplements does it include?
4- Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun and answer these questions:
a- What type of newspaper is The Sun?
b- When was it first published?
c- Where does it get its name from?
d- What type of news does it publish?
e- Describe its headlines.
f- Why is The Sun so controversial?
When you finish write a post with the results of your investigation. Remember you are reporters! Try to avoid using the answer- question format.

1 comentari:
Hi Núria and Miriam!
I'm writing form Holland and I just wanna say that I have updated my blog of the 'crèdit'!
I hope you like it and see you on Tuesday!
By: Roger!
Publica un comentari a l'entrada