dissabte, 1 de novembre del 2008

What's a blog?

This week we are going to learn about blogs, their usage and how to be a good blogger.
Watch this video about the amazing world of blogs. Hope you will find it useful.










3 comentaris:

Roy and Dan ha dit...

Núria and Miriam,
I'm Roger from the ICT crèdit and I can't uploded to that page you say, tomorrow, if you explained me more exactly I will uploded in my blog.
I know at this ours you are not going to read this comment (I think), but maybe yes.
Tomorrow, when I know how to do it, I will uploded in the blog.
See you tomorrow! ;)

Roger Carreras

Ricard_Genis ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
Ricard_Genis ha dit...

Miriam & Núria
We are Genis and Ricard from the ICT.
the project number 3 (10 answers) are finished. We hope your opinion.

http://ricard-genis.blogspot.com


by: Ricard & Genis